Thursday, October 30, 2014

Mr. Casto's Blizzard Bag 2016-2017

Hello all,

I hope you are enjoying your blizzard bag day!  If I asked you to do an assignment for me in math and/or language arts, then you do not need to do your classroom teacher's math and/or language arts assignments.  However, you will be responsible for all other content areas, including specials.  The following information is for both blizzard bags days.  If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact me.


MATH
If I asked you to work on math, then you don’t need to complete your classroom teacher’s math assignment.  Instead, log onto IXL.com.  

If you are in Mrs. Diamond's, Mr. Schaffner's, or Mrs. Rapoza's  classes, work for 15 - 20 minutes on:
For blizzard bag day #1 -
  1. or
For blizzard bag day #2 -
  1. IXL - 4th grade - Q.1 Fractions review
  2. or

If you are in Ms. Lander's class, work for 15 - 20 minutes on:
For blizzard bag day #1
For blizzard bag day #2

LANGUAGE ARTS

If I asked you to do a language arts assignment, then you do not need to do your classroom teacher’s reading or writing assignments.  Instead, go to the following link and read one of the stories from
http://www.worksheetsplus.com/Reading/FunnyStoryList.html.

Then, in writing, summarize the story you just read, including its title, and predict what you think would happen next.  Please give your writing to either me or your classroom teacher the next time you are in school.  Use this link and assignment for both blizzard bag days.  For your second blizzard bag, please choose a story which you did not read for the first blizzard bag.

I will be available today from 8:00 - 9:00 AM and from 12:30 - 2:30 PM.  You can email me at dcasto@govwentworth.k12.nh.us.

Good luck, and I hope you get a chance to enjoy some white stuff!

Mr. Casto

No comments:

Post a Comment